CIARA is an environmental and animal recovery center in Torre de Moncorvo, which aims to give shelter to wounded, wild animals. Gema developed 6 solutions for this museum:
- A Guestbook, which allows visitors to leave a testimony in a form of a picture or a video, or even a written message explaining how their experience in the museum was. This solution also provided information about future events happening in the center;
- An interactive Table, with an RFID system, which contained informations and curiosities about 10 different species, such as otters, hawks and eagles;
- An interactive Otter Game, where the goal is to rescue the otter’s babies, by running against the obstacles that nature throws at you, encouraging awareness to the pollution consequences;
- An interactive landscape, with Augmented Reality Technology, where the visitors can look for viewpoints, pedestrian routes, animal shelters, etc;
- A flight simulator, with VR glasses, where users can experience what is like to be a specific species and try up to 3 types of flight, such as, Hawks, Eagles and Vultures;
- Camera control, which allows the users to watch the rescued animals from the center in an interactive way, with the option of learn more about the species.