For the 25th Anniversary of SIC, GEMA developed 7 technological and innovative solutions, that made this anniversary even more special and memorable:
- SIC VR Experience: An immersive, virtual reality experience, with 360º contents, where visitors could watch 4 TV shows, with Samsung VR glasses.
- Caça ao Tesouro: An app made for IOS and android, which is similar to the worldwide known game of Pokemon GO. The goal is to collect 15 mascots, which are the main areas of interest, scattered throughout the 18 Portugal districts. There were fun clues to guide users to the right places. In the end, there were a few prizes given away to the fastest players finding the hotspots.
- Karaoke: Inside of a car, a team of players would be filmed, singing SIC’s anthem. In the end, users could share their video by email.
- Chroma | Studio and Casting: SIC is looking for a new superstar to join their artists. GEMA developed a recording studio, with a teleprompter and 3 different scenarios, where users could choose one of these backgrounds and present a TV show, like real actors and TV hosts. In the end, users could share the result by email.
- Me and My SIC Star: a photo solution that allows users to take a picture, while morphing it with some well-known figures. In the end, users could share the result by email.
- Quiz: Two players against one another compete to know who knows more about SIC’s TV shows, soap operas, public figures, etc.