When your personal data is processed by subcontractors, we require the same level of privacy and security. We use your personal data always with transparency, in order to provide you the best services and offers.
Identity of controller
According to the relevant data protection law, Enigma Virtual, Lda., with registered office at Cais das Pedras, n. 8, 2º esq, 4050-465 porto, taxpayer number 508098092, registered at the Commercial Registry of Porto with the same number, with a share capital of e 15,000.00, is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data.
Use of your personal data
We collect some of your personal data when you make a purchase of our products or services, use our website or contact us personally by telephone, email or other means.
The main purpose for using your information is to respond to the reason you contacted us, to provide the products and services you purchased and send offers and promotions in which you may be interested in.
In particular, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Transaction management – for invoicing the purchase of goods and services (legal basis – law);
- Marketing / Direct marketing – to inform you of news, special offers you might be interested in, new products or services (legal basis – consent / legitimate interest);
You may, at any time ask us not to receive these type of communications;
- Customer management – in order to provide you the service you hired us (legal basis – contract);
In some cases, we may disclose your personal data to subcontractors, as part of services provided by them, as GEMA service providers. In such cases, we require that these contractors have in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. When required by law, we may have to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties, and in such cases our control over how their personal data is protected is limited.
We take security measures, including controls and procedures that ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent their improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure, its loss, its misuse or inadvertent alteration, or unauthorized destruction.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal data. The computers / servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right to information: request additional information about the processing of your personal data;
- Right of access: access or request access to personal data provided to us;
- Right to data portability: request transfer of personal data provided to us;
- Right to rectification: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or update your personal data;
- Right to erasure: request the deletion of your personal data in case the law or the contract allows it;
- Right to restriction: request restriction of processing your personal data while we correct or clarify any questions regarding the content of the personal data or the its processing;
- Right to object: object to the processing of your personal data in cases where your personal data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interests.
You have the right to withdraw or amend, at any time, the consent you have given us for the use of your personal data, in case the legal basis of the use was your consent.
To exercise your personal data protection rights, or whenever you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us through our email email@example.com.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response to your exercise request of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) – Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3, 1200-821 Lisbon – tel: +351213928400 – fax: +351213976832 – Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data retention period
The personal data collected from you is retained for as long as needed to fulfil de purposes of collecting the personal or, as appropriate, until you exercise your right of opposition or right to erase, provided it does not result from a legal or contractual requirement (under a of the provision of services).
After the retention period, your personal data will be anonymised or destroyed / deleted.
While using this service, we may eventually store “cookies” on your computer.
You can turn off cookies by following the instructions in your browser but if you block cookies, it may be more difficult (or perhaps impossible) to use some features of our site.